General Terms of Service
Throughout this document the term "you" or "user" refers to the customer and "we", "Parent" or "our" refers to iweb4 hosting. "Service" refers to any service provided by iweb4 hosting, including website hosting, vps, dedicated servers, SSL certificates and domain registration
Iweb4 Hosting provides quality hosting services to clients from all around the world. The following terms and conditions have been put in place to ensure that this quality is maintained.
We have written these conditions in plain English so you don't need to be a lawyer to understand them.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into iweb4's Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. iweb4 may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
The Services provided by iweb4 may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. iweb4 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within the specified time period in our email to you may result in the suspension or termination of the services.
- Prohibited Uses
- Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Using a shared account as a backup/storage device.
- Unacceptable Material
Terms of Service
- For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Iweb4 in its sole discretion, including but not limited to :
Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic),
Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts,
Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation),
File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare),
Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams),
High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites,
Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme),
Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s),
Prime Banks Programs,
Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites,
Hacker focused sites/archives/programs,
Sites promoting illegal activities,
Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content,
Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs,
Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com),
- Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
- Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
- Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
- Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
- Use excessive resources which in the iweb4's sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of iweb4, other users, other orders, and any of iweb4's services.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
- Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
- As a backup/storage device.
- Run any gaming servers.
- Store over 100,000 files.
- Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
- Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
- Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at iweb4's sole discretion.
- Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
- Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
- Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by Jigsy.com.
- Use more than 50% of the website's disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
- Use a WHMCS license issued by the iweb4 with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
- Store more than two website backup files. (only affects for unlimited hosting plans)
- Use more than 5GB per database.
- Money-back Guarantee
- Dedicated Servers.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Payment Method No refunds will be provided if you use any of the following methods of payment: Western Union payments, checks, bank wire transfers and money orders. If you use any of these payment methods, any applicable credit will be posted to your hosting account instead of a refund.
- Money-back Guarantee. If an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is purchased and then cancelled within the first thirty (30) days of the beginning of the term (the "Money-Back Guarantee Period"), you will, upon your written request to the iweb4 Support Team (the "Refund Request") within sixty (60) days of such termination or cancellation ("Notice Period"), receive a full refund of all basic shared and reseller hosting fees previously paid by you to iweb4 for the initial term ("Money-Back Guarantee Refund"); provided that such Money-Back Guarantee Refund shall be due to you only upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of, this Section 17. Requests for these refunds must be made in writing to the iweb4 Support Team. Refunds will only be issued for economy shared and reseller hosting services and will not include administrative fees, install fees for custom software or other setup fees, nor will they include any fees for any other additional services. Money Back Guarantee Refunds will not accrue, and shall not be paid under any circumstances, if you do not provide the applicable Refund Request within the Notice Period.
- Refund Eligibility. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy. c. 1). Customer shall not transact with or act on behalf of any Prohibited Person. If Customer is a Prohibited Person, Customer is prohibited from registering or signing up with, subscribing to, or using any Iweb4 Product, or participating in the Customer program. Any violation of this provision ("OFAC Provision") as determined in iweb4's sole discretion, may result in the suspension and/or termination of the Customer account and the termination of this Agreement without a refund or compensation of any kind to Customer.
- Non-refundable Products and Services. There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, and install fees for custom software. Please note that domain refunds will only be considered if the domain was ordered in conjunction with a hosting package and will be issued at iweb4's sole discretion. Any refunds issued for domain names will be reduced by the market value of the gTLD. Purchases of ccTLDs are non-refundable.
- Cancellation Process You may terminate or cancel the Services by giving iweb4 written notice by submitting a cancellation request to our customer support department. In such event: (i) you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation and (ii) iweb4 may, in our sole discretion, refund all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after the effectiveness of such cancellation (i.e. no partial month fees shall be refunded) less any setup fees, applicable taxes and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that you are not in breach of this Agreement.
- Iweb4 will not be responsible for any differences in the reimbursement amount due to Fluctuation in International Currency rates. Iweb4 will determine in its sole discretion appropriate conversion rates for currency exchange
- Iweb4 will not refund any amount that has already been debited to the Customers Advance Account under any circumstances.
- Iweb4 may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm Iweb4 or others or cause Iweb4 or others to incur liability, as determined by Iweb4 in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, Iweb4 shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, Iweb4 may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the current term. UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED.
- Changes to the Agreement or the Services
- Iweb4 may modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time. If we have made significant changes to this Agreement, we will post a notice on the Iweb4 website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date of the last revision. Any revisions to this Agreement will become effective when posted unless otherwise provided. You agree to any modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Services after the effective date of any such modification.
- Iweb4 reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution